Our flat-fee plan will cover you from ground-breaking to closing and everything in between. For one price quoted upfront, we can help with any or all of the following:
- Work with your real estate agent to negotiate the agreement of sale
- Custom agreement of sale review
- Propose and draft amendments to best suit your needs
- Advice on timelines, checklists and walkthroughs
- Review HOA documents
- Offer guidance through the inspection process
- Assist in post-inspection negotiations
- On-call legal assistance
- Provide unlimited legal support through closing
As new construction agreements can differ greatly from builder to builder, we’ll take a look at your agreement and quote you a one-time fixed price.
Why Choose Legalty?
Building your own home might be a first for you, but Legalty has helped many clients get through the process of new construction. Home builders often use custom contracts full of vague language that can make it difficult to fully understand what you’re getting yourself into–or when you’ll actually be getting into your new home. Rest easy–we speak legalese and will thoroughly review all the paperwork to make sure you’re protected. You’ll have two experts on your side as we work hand-in-hand with your realtor to help you get the deal done.
Tight deadline? No problem. We offer prompt service and can meet your deadline.